1. Preheated the oven at 300 degrees (bake).
2. Used my mandolin to slice the goods evenly.
3. Put the goods on a non-stick cookie pan.
4. Baked at 15-30 minutes depending on the veggie. After 10 minutes into the baking, I flipped over each of the goods.
5. Dried the goods on my cooling rack.
6. Enjoyed my potpourri throughout the day. :)
Though I cherish all of the dry baked goods here, my favorite would be:
No surprise here :).
*If you want your chips to be extra crispy, I would lightly spray with olive oil before baking. You can add seasoning as well, to your liking.
What is your favorite bag of chips to eat? :)